Dan Lowry has been working with high-net-worth individual and families, small businesses, and charitable organizations since 1983. He has the knowledge and experience to help you pursue your financial goals.
Dan has the following certifications and qualifications:
- Chartered Financial Consultant® (ChFC®)
- Charter Life Underwriter® (CLU®)
- Certificate in Life Insurance Planning from The American College, Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania
- Registered Representative
- Investment Adviser Representative
The dedicated "back office" staff at Commonwealth Financial Network® provides access to investment research as well as expertise in areas such as wealth accumulation, taxation, and estate planning. Dan's partnership with Commonwealth allows him to be always ready to address your concerns, answer your questions, and provide you with the products and services you need.